- Manage a revolving portfolio of 400-500 mid-level program ($500-$2,500 range) donors.
- Create and execute a solicitation and cultivation plan for donors in portfolio based on the donors interests and passions designed to raise funds from these donors at least annually.
- Cultivate and secure gifts from donors in portfolio, provide reports back to donors and to Major Gifts Officer on a regular basis.
- Qualify donors from to move to Major Gifts Officer, and work alongside the Major Gifts Officer to ensure a smooth transition.
- Ensure the database is kept up to date with key information, notes on calls and meetings, interests, cultivation and next steps.
- Support major donor fundraising activities including event planning, National event turn out/tickets, mailings, participating in team-wide fundraising efforts, etc.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in Development a must. Background in environmental and/or social justice issues helpful.
- Demonstrated commitment to Clean Water’s mission and values;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Very detail oriented, well organized and able to manage multiple projects at one time; adaptable and able to learn on the job;
- Cultural competency in interacting with people from a variety of economic, racial, cultural and ethnic backgrounds, commitment to antiracist philosophy/approach.
- Experience conducting donor meetings in person and virtually.
- Experience with moves management and donor research.
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Solid computer skills, familiar with Word, Excel, etc. and with Raisers Edge database;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
Email resume firstname.lastname@example.org along with letter of interest. Internal candidates, please contact your supervisor.
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund require COVID-19 vaccinations for all persons who will work in our offices. Proof of vaccination will be required for applicants for this position.
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund value a diverse workplace. People of color and those from economically disadvantaged communities are particularly encouraged to apply. Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.